Neaktuální pracovní nabídka
Packaging Designer pro Honeywell
We expanding our international Packaging team within our design center and offer a great opportunity to work with latest packaging technologies and solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, test, document and implement packaging for new product development on time and within budget.
- Redesign and reduce cost of existing packaging materials and methods to meet established cost reduction goals.
- Investigate and solve packaging damage issues.
- Establish supplier relations and drive standardization and consolidation of packaging.
- Create test plans and perform testing and evaluation of packaging design.
- Support continuous improvement to packaging processes and procedures.
- min. BS degree in Packaging or related field (Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Packaging experience in retail and industrial packaging.
- Knowledge of standard packaging materials, design execution, carton manufacturing and packaging protection
- 3D CAD Software experience; with ArtiosCAD design software preferred.
- Ability to read, mark-up and make changes to general engineering documentation
- Advanced English skills (you´ll be communicating daily both in written and spoken form)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ASTMD4169 or ISTA packaging distribution test requirements preferred
What you will get with us
- Flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
- Extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
- Comfort of parking your car, motorcycle or bike in our parking house
- Two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Attractive benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, cafeteria system
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) group, whose products and technologies are utilised in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings around the world.
Honeywell, spol. s r.o.
627 00 Brno