Aktuální pracovní nabídka
Product Designer pro Apple
Apple’s Applications Group is seeking a Sr. Product Designer to work on consumer software applications for the Mac and iOS. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
- Degree in human interaction sociology, psychology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent
- 4+ years experience designing desktop applications
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Ability to do rapid prototyping in Flash and HTML5
- Complete mastery of OS X and iOS. Experience with iLife and iWork a big plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
From brainstorming through implementation, the Sr. Product Designer will work with members of the Applications design team, as well as our engineering, marketing, and QA groups. The candidate has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
The Sr. Product Designer is a key player in determining the future design direction of Apple’s consumer apps. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready to and capable of taking software design to the next level.
Degree in human interaction sociology, psychology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent
More information about this job at jobs.apple.com