Neaktuální pracovní nabídka
Interaction Designer pro Microsoft
The Business Brief
We’re looking for talented designers to join our Prague office working on Microsoft Teams – a new chat based collaboration application that will change how people work together. Our Prague team is focused on delivering new innovations across next gen video, meetings, and collaboration experiences. We value creativity, sharing ideas openly, and having fun while we work. Most of all, we’re motivated by the people we want to love our products.
You will work on experiences that span across new hardware and software. Being highly creative with the flexibility to solve a variety of design problems is a must. You need be great at zooming from big picture thinking to detailed design and love doing both. You will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of world-class designs from conception through completion by deeply collaborating with engineering, product management and other design teams. You will need to be able to communicate your ideas using a wide variety of methods—from telling a compelling story, to providing sketches, to fully rendered designs.
- Deliver world-class interaction designs from initial concept through to shipping.
- Solve complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways, that blending together brand personality, visual, motion and sound to create delightful experiences.
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Work closely and constructively with product management, visual and interaction designers, editors, engineers and user researchers to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Min 4+ years’ experience in interactive design, information architecture.
- Experience in software design.
- History of impacting shipping products with your work.
- Graphic/visual design experience a plus
- A BA or advanced design degree is a must
- You have outstanding communication/presentation skills to tell your design stories to fellow designers, developers, and product management.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and persuasion skills and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven to get the details right.
- You’re able to work well with others and don’t have an ego that gets in the way.
- Good sense of humour.