Neaktuální pracovní nabídka
UX/UI Designer pro Techona
Techona builds end to end ecosystem for enabling operators to run a virtual casino with a click of a button. Our software suite includes both Mobile native and web solutions.
The UX/UI Designer will be part of the Product Owner team and take responsibility for ensuring high product quality and a great experience for our players. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing feedback and recommendations on the user experience and the overall quality of our products.
Main focus and responsibilities:
- Visualize, conceptualize and derive interaction design, user experience design for mobile or desktop.
- Should be able to develop pencil sketches to arrive at wireframes, screen flows, user flows, user interactions, into a pixel perfect assets for the developers.
- Design high-quality UI/UX experiences for responsive websites, mobile apps or online systems.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into high-fidelity visual composites with attention to interaction design which follows style and brand guidelines. Design marketing materials for the team.
- Strategically develop design solutions within our web, mobile or native ecosystem.
- Gather requirements from marketing and product managers to include in creative briefs.
- Effectively present creative ideas and designs to technical and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with platform developers and engineers on technology and infrastructure for web and mobile UX.
We are looking for someone with a passion for gaming and a deep understanding of the domain, its drivers, and challenges. He/she must possess good communication skills, be a creative thinker and have a problem-solving attitude. The ideal candidate must have a deep knowledge of UX and UI design processes and activities and feel comfortable presenting solutions and designs to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must know ADOBE product suite, Zeplin and Sketch app
- Must know any web prototyping tool, online collaborating tool, and wireframing tool
- Must have an understanding of user-centered design methodology
- Must have a hand’s on experience in designing and developing end to end user interaction design projects.
- Should be able to develop Pixel perfect designs and develop style guide artworks and documents for IOS, Android, and Desktops.
- Should be absolutely fluent, familiar and possess a very good working knowledge of IOS, Android UI guidelines, assets creating and exporting, asset creating for different screen and form factors across IOS, Android
- We work in English so high proficiency in English, both written and oral is a must.
20-30h/weekly and 1-2x onsite per week (Prague 4 – BB Centrum).
…Are you in? Let’s drop us a line and get in touch with us!
00420 774 149 676