Neaktuální pracovní nabídka
International Designer pro Apple
Apple Media Products Design is a team of UX designers, visual designers, copywriters and prototypers who create Music, Movie, TV, Book, and App experiences across all devices and platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people daily. We are currently looking for someone with a background in designing global user experiences and conducting field research and ethnography for new product concepts. Ideally, the person filling this role would have previous experience designing products for markets like China, Japan, and India.
- 5+ years experience creating and shipping world-class products with a portfolio showing interaction design work and illustrating problem solving across a variety of projects.
- Passionate consumer of music and/or movies with a deep knowledge of current products and experiences on the market.
- You think big and strive to solve complex problems that extend outside of your immediate responsibilities.
- A natural diplomat and strong collaborator who can thrive in a cross-functional team environment to present and iterate on your designs.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and can manage multiple projects under minimal supervision.
- Patient, understanding, ego-free and is eager to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Comfortable working in Illustrator or Indesign.
Create simple and seamless experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes and prototypes. Collaborate with brilliant and passionate design, engineering, QA, copywriting and product teams to take ideas from conception to release. Advocate for simplicity at every moment, constantly reevaluate existing products and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience.
Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.
More information about this job at jobs.apple.com