Neaktuální pracovní nabídka
Graphics / Rendering Programmer pro 2K Czech
HPP | Praha | 6.2.2016
For our team we are looking for a talented and reliable colleague for a graphics/rendering programmer position to work with us on our AAA projects.
This position offers also a unique opportunity to cooperate with other programmers and creators and an opportunity to support their efforts to achieve super-realistic gaming experience at the very edge of possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox, and PS).
- Design and write code that fulfills the functional, graphical and technical requirements of the project.
- Provide the Lead Programmer with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks.
- Assist the artists with the creation of cutting edge environments and effects within technical requirements.
- Work with proprietary existing software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements.
- Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of programming experience on graphics programming.
- Experience developing for games; preferably: action, FPS or 3PS titles.
- Expert knowledge of real time rendering techniques in relation to lighting and visual effects.
- Experience with multi-processor programming.
- Experience developing for game consoles.
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects.
- Expertise in C/C++
- Thorough understanding of 3D math.
- Commitment to code quality, documentation and sound testing procedures.
- Ability to research, analyze and optimize code to meet performance requirements.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under reasonable deadlines.
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies/p>
- Flexible working hours
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (meal vouchers, sick days, background)
- Company events for the employees
If you are interested in this job opportunity, send us please your CV in English, a short letter of motivation also in English with an explanation why you are interested in this particular job, and mainly do not forget to send examples of your work.